Here’s a super fun project to do with the kids this Spring Season, Easter Bunny Shell Ornaments. These ornaments are perfect for the Easter table or basket. Made with Hygloss shells, Hygloss papers, pom poms, trims, clay, and sharpie pen.
- Bucket O’ Shells, Hygloss Products
- Paper, Hygloss Products
- Foam Ball
- Craft Glue
- Craft Paint or Dye
- Pom Poms, Trims
- Other: Twine, Gel Pens/Sharpie, Scissors, Pencil, Paper, Paint Brush
- Paint or dye the shells, let dry.
- Glue a painted foam ball to the top of the shell.
- Draw faces onto the foam ball using fell pens or Sharpie pens.
- Next glue the oval paper shapes to the top of the foam balls, these are the bunny ears.
- Now add the pom poms to each side of the foam head, glue in place.
- Finally embellish the shells with trims and ribbons, bakery twine, and additional shells.
You could also roll clay into ball shapes for the bunny heads like the original project used or add wooden balls instead. So many possibilities, just use some imagination.