What can you do with shells from Hygloss Products? Turn them into super cool Jack O’Lanterns for Halloween. This project is so fun, festive and easy to do. All you need is a little imagination, a Bucket O’Shells from Hygloss and a magic marker!
Let’s Get Started……
- Hygloss Bucket O’Shells
- Fine Point Magic Marker
- Pick medium to large shells from the Hygloss Bucket O’Shells. Try to choose shells with a “smooth” surface. Shells with ridges in their texture will not be as easy to draw onto.
- Draw your faces on with a fine-tip marker.
- You could use different colored markers to draw with!
- Add a piece of ribbon or twine to your shells using tacky glue. Hang up on a Halloween tree or around the house.
- Glue all your shells to a wreath base for a fun Halloween wreath.
This is a great project to do with the kids! Discuss the origins of Jack O’Lanterns and how the tradition of trick or treating started.