- Product Description
What is the Community Puzzle? It's a blank, universal puzzle that fits together in any order. All pieces come blank. Use markers, crayons, paint, etc to make these pieces part of your special day. Center pieces measure 4" x 4". Border pieces are 2" x 4". Pieces are universal and can fit together in any form. Combine multiple puzzles to create any size. Finished Size: A 50 guest puzzle measures 5 pieces (24") by 10 pieces (44").
Use the Community Puzzle in a variety of ways:
- Graduation, Baby Shower, Retirement, etc. - Give advice on things to look forward to, to remember, or be cautious of as they move into the next phase of their life.
- Guest Book — Give a piece to each person/family and have them ‘sign in’ with names and where they are from on their piece.
- Place Holder — Pictures or names of attendees and what table they are sitting at. You can also have them leave a piece of advice on the back of the puzzle piece. This leaves you with memories of who was there and the advice they leave you.
- Save the Date — Send as your invitation to the wedding. If someone can’t attend the wedding they can send their piece back with their thoughts, advice, memories, or happy wishes and be part of your day.
- Piece of Advice — Write, draw, color a message for the bride and groom on their happy day.
- Memories or Stories — Have a memory of the happy couple leading up to their big day. Write it here!
- Advent Calendar: 24 center pieces provides a great lead up to the Holidays. Each day draw/write what your thankful for or something about the holiday season and share with friends & family this Holiday season.
- Thanksgiving: What are you Thankful for? Each day draw/write what your thankful and share with friends & family this Holiday season.