- First you will need to plan the design on your Easter egg decoration. [Adult can do this for children, depending on the age of the children.] Use your pencil to sketch a simple design. Using the above picture for ideas, or your own creativity.
- Trace part of your design with glue. Pour colored sand over the glue to cover it completely, the shake excess sand back into container or over a garbage can.
- Now choose another part of your design to trace with glue, and cover it with another color of sand.
- Repeat with desired number of colors of sand, until you finish coating your whole design with sand.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Hang these Easter decorations from the ceiling, on windows, or all over a classroom bulletin board. They make a great asset to any Easter decor!
Variation: Use the same Bright Shapes Easter Eggs, and choose from Hygloss' wide array of supplies to decorate them. Stickers, Glitter, Buttons, and Foam will all enhance your Easter decorations.