- Choose a color picture frame for your picture frame craft. (Note: Although all colors will look nice and cheerful, a darker color like black or blue will contrast best with the snowflakes.)
- Cut off two snowman shapes from a row of Snowman Sticker Strips, leaving the two snowmen attached to each other.
- Peel off the backing and stick the self-adhesive snowmen to the top of the picture frame. (You will notice that one of the sides of the frame is wider than the rest; that side should be used as the top.)
- Place a yellow smiley sticker on each snowman’s “head”.
- Take a 12 inch doily and follow its pattern to cut out 4 snowflake shapes, like this:
- Glue one snowflake onto each of the 4 corners of the frame.
- Now take the 8 inch doily and cut out 11 snowflake shapes from the doily’s pattern, like this:
- Glue 4 snowflakes down both the sides of the frame. Then glue 3 snowflakes across the bottom of the frame.
- To complete the snowy effect of this snow craft, squeeze the bottle of craft glue in a wavy line
[like this:] under the snowmen. Squeeze out small dots of glue in between and around snowflakes.
- Sprinkle silver glitter on the wet glue. Shake off excess glitter over a garbage can or un-needed paper.
Now you are ready to fill up your snowman craft frame with your favorite winter memories!
Caution: Scissors should be used with adult supervision only.